YHEC’s outcomes research team aim to enable you to capture the value of healthcare interventions and evaluate the patient healthcare experience through clinical outcome assessments, including patient reported outcomes (PROs). We provide outcomes research consultancy for both the private sector and for the NHS at a local and national level.
Our team can help you with:
- The selection, creation, validation and analysis of PRO and patient-reported experience (PRE) measures
- The assessment of patient preferences using discrete choice experiments (DCEs), data collection, data analysis and critical assessment of utility instruments
- The introduction of PRO measures into routine clinical practice and service commissioning
- Data collection, data analysis and critical assessment of utility instruments
We use robust, evidence-based approaches to help you to select the most appropriate PRO measure to use within your clinical trial, or provide you with patient preferences to inform treatment options, policy decisions and service redesign. We can also help your organisation to introduce PRO measurement into routine clinical practice by identifying challenges to implementation and how to overcome them.
Why work with YHEC?
YHEC has strong expertise in instrument development, psychometrics, statistical analysis, utility measures, qualitative research, conceptual framework development, focus groups and interviews. YHEC also has:
- Excellent reputation for efficient project delivery
- Rigorous research and academic standards
- Focus on clear and implementable recommendations