YHEC works with a range of local NHS and other local public sector organisations, including health and social care commissioners and providers, local public health organisations and Academic Health Science Networks. We provide a range of services including analysis of:
• The reconfiguration of care pathways and services, such as urgent and emergency care
• The use of innovative technology in local care settings, such as digital health
• Activity, demand and capacity within health systems
• The implementation of national policy at a local level, such as addressing health inequalities
• Patient reported outcome and experience measures
• Large data sets
Our analysis includes budget impact models, return on investment analysis, demand and capacity modelling, service and care pathway evaluations and integrated care evaluations. Our services help local health and social care organisations to address priorities outlined in the NHS Long Term Plan and other policy priorities.
Click on the links on the left-hand side to see more about the expertise we offer.