YHEC provides a comprehensive range of health economics services, analyses and evaluations to the NHS and other local public sector organisations. Our services help the NHS to address priorities outlined in the NHS Long Term Plan. We also work with a variety of other organisations providing and commissioning care across the health and social care sectors.
YHEC has more than 30 years’ of experience of providing services to the NHS and public sector and the types of economic analyses we provide include:
- Budget impact models
- Return on investment analysis
- Demand and capacity modelling
- Service and care pathway evaluations
- Integrated care evaluations
We support to the NHS and public sector in developing their decision-making. Our models and analysis range from simple cost calculators to more complex evaluations of new innovations and interventions. Our client base includes:
- National organisations such as NICE (National Institute for Health and Care Excellence), Public Health England and NHS England
- Local NHS organisations such as NHS Trusts, clinical commissioning groups (CCGs), sustainability and transformation partnerships (STPs) and integrated care systems
- Academic Health Science Networks
- Local authorities
- Charitable and third sector organisations
The schematic provides examples of the range of priority areas within which YHEC has recently provided support to clients.